Sunday, July 31, 2011

Eating out vs. Too much snacking

I have always been a fan of eating out. I love the food, the atmosphere, and not having to clean up! BUT in return I am 90+ pounds overweight. So obviously I have liked eating out more than it has me. Since starting Weight Watchers I haven't eaten out much at all. I haven't been drinking pop, no french fries, no cookie monster desserts, etc. I have been making healthier choices at home. I recently bought some "snack" items for my sweet craving. They are all two or three points plus. What I find though is that I snack on them WAY too much. I am two or three pointing myself to death! I think I would do better to not have any of this in my house for a while. I swear I am like a drug addict. Sometimes I feel so cheated not having some GOOD food..then I go on a binge. The things I have cooked are good. So why do I feel like this?

I worry that my overeating of snacks this week will have an effect on my weightloss on Monday night. Last night I was like a rat! I was all over that kitchen just scanning for another treat. I have to work on this! I need to find something to do on the weekends that I can do with Laney. The boys go racing and we are always just home alone...and I start feeling sorry for myself...and then the snacking starts. Sounds like I need a hobby.

I also have still not started my exercise program. Excuses, excuses, excuses!!! Tomorrow is my day! My goal is to follow the TurboFire schedule which starts on Monday. Fingers crossed I will see some results. I have been able to comfortably wear a pair of my pants. That makes me feel so good... now I can't wait to need a new pair in a smaller size!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment