skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Happy, Healthy Me!
Friday, July 29, 2011
Inspiration...
I went shopping yesterday. Clothes just don't fit. Yes I have been working hard, but when I go to a store and try on clothes, it motivates me to work harder. TurboFire is in and I start Monday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look Who's Back
Weight
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(13)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2011
(22)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(10)
Eating out vs. Too much snacking
Inspiration...
It's Working!
TurboFire it is!
I need to be exercising...
My Healthy Dinner... 5 pp
Learning a little day by day...
Learning to make better food choices...
Woohoo!!! I can do this!!!
My first post
About Me
Glenna
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment