Saturday, July 23, 2011

I need to be exercising...

Get up! Get moving! (I am talking to myself!!!) I am afraid I might be... lazy! What? Yes, Joe, if you are reading I said it. But I am going to do something about it today. My FIRM dvd has a nice, thick layer of dust on it, but I am going to dust it off and get busy. I am sure I might need an oxygen tank and possibly an ambulance so I will keep the phone close by. I haven't done any cardio activity since before I was pregnant with Laney...well before. To lose this 99 pounds I am going to have to exercise. Healthy eating alone isn't going to get me to my goal. So here goes...

But before I do, I am going to get my measurements. UGH!!! Every other week I will re-check these and track my progress. I also need to get a picture. double ugh...

MEASUREMENTS:

neck: 15
waist: 46.5
bust:48.5
hips: 53
right arm: 14
left arm: 14
right thigh: 28
left thigh: 28
right calf: 18
left calf: 18

So in conclusion of these terrible measurements... Modeling is out unless I use my thigh as my waist!!! And it would probably be considered a plus size model! Seriously, I have to do something about this! I want to be with my babies for years and years and years and this is just not a representation of health. I will do it! For my babies, my Joe and for ME!!! I will be a HAPPY, HEALTHY me!!!(and I can't believe I am publishing this for others to see)

Fast Forward an hour:
I feel seriously sad after measuring myself. How? How can this have happened? I will... I WILL make a difference. In two weeks when you check up on me I PROMISE to have lost something! I will do better! I WILL!!! And I hope Laney takes a good nap so I can exercise!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment