I have been watching infomercials for a week now trying to decided what fitness program I would like for me. Since we don't have a gym within a 60 mile radius I have to depend on dvd training. Which is okay with me because I like being able to do it from my home or school. My tops have been 10 Minute Trainer, ZumbaFitness, The FIRM Express (I do like the FIRM series), and TurboFire.
Each program offers something special that I really liked:
10 Minute Trainer- who wouldn't like to workout for 10 minutes each day! WOW! But I think you would need to double or triple them up to get the best results. My friend is ordering these so I will do them with her.
ZumbaFitness- I compared these to TurboFire and well you know the rest...
The FIRM Express- 20 minutes three times week for 30 days...this is the promotion. I have another FIRM series and I really like it so I will just go back to it for a FIRM fix if I need.
TurboFire- It is high energy, lots of sweat, lots of jumping, kicking and punching...I think I need some of that in my life. This set introduces HiiT which keeps your metabolism buring long after your workout is over.
The winner for me is... TURBOFIRE! I need something to kick my butt! I want to get my energy back and burn this fat off FOREVER! And looking at my measurements, my belly needs some major fat melt. So, one TurboFire on the way. WOOHOO!!! Upgraded to Express Delivery to boot! I will be excited to track my progress with measurements. How neat will it be to watch it melt away!
Here is the link if anyone is interested in checking it out for yourself:
www.buyturbofire.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment