Tonight is my first weigh-in! I am nervous... I got off track a few days while at my sister's. Yesterday was better! Two pounds is my goal!!! Each week if I can lose two pounds then by next summer I will be 7 lbs less than when I got married. Lots of hard work but I can do it!
I can't believe I have let myself get to this point... a place where I need to lose 100 pounds!!! BUT...no need to beat myself up over it now. What is done is done and I am in control to change it. And I am ready to do just that. I am the girl who will cancel dr appointments because I don't want to weigh in front of people. So hopefully I will get to a point here that I can post it...I need to do that to make me accountable. Maybe after weigh-in tonight I can do that! Maybe...
One of my friends posted this quote and I have said it OVER and OVER and OVER... " Being thin will feel better than any food can taste!"
So, my short term goals are as follows:
1. To lose one pant size by October.
2. To exercise at least four days a week...hopefully more! :)
3. To not feel ashamed of myself...to love me! A Happy, Healthy Me!!!
Long-term goals: (I need something to work towards)
1. To lose 104.2 lbs by July 10, 2012...this is the one year mark!
2. To go on vacation and not be MISERABLE about my weight! I want to wear a swimsuit and not feel TERRIBLE in it!
3. To buy clothes that make me happy and feel good about myself. And buy them in a "normal" store!
4. To be a HAPPY,HEALTHY ME!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is great!! I'm glad you're doing this blog....reading it keeps me accountable as well!
ReplyDeleteYou have more people pulling for you than you know. I am a lifetime member of WeightWatchers and am a firm believer in the program. If I can be of any help, let me know! I know lots of one and two point snack ideas!!
ReplyDeleteYou can do this, Baby Girl! I'm proud of you.
ReplyDelete