I am happy to report that I lost 4.2 lbs last night!!! It was my third weigh-in so next week there will be picture updates. ( I can't tell yet, but I will post pics anyway.) I was so worried that I might gain this week. I found myself snacking spending 2 pp here and 3 pp there. I will really have to work hard this week after losing good this week.
It feels good to feel "proud" of myself... I haven't for a really long time. Just sticking to my plan and trying for more than a few days and then CHEATING and SNEAKING to get the goods. I know in my head and heart I am going to do this... and that just feels so amazing! I can't wait for my hard work to be noticed by Joe. We might take a second honeymoon when I reach my goal...Hey, now that sounds like a plan!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go!!!
ReplyDelete