Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Woohoo!!! I can do this!!!

Weigh-in was successful!!! I was down 5.2 pounds! And for those of you who know me, I just don't lose weight all that quickly. I had my two bad days but got back on track so I saw results I was hoping for. Remember my goal is 2 pounds per week so anything more than that is "icing on the cake!" I like this "icing" a lot!!!

For any of you following along wanting to lose weight, Weight Watchers is a simple program that WORKS! I never feel hungry or "cheated." I encourage you to make your life a healthier one. Even if you are just 10 pounds over what you want to be...take it off now before you add 10 more to it!


I just wanted to say a special thank you to my friends who are following my progress! I am thankful to have such special friends to cheer me along on this journey.

2 comments: