I have continued to lose each week, but I have become a frequent member of the BLT club. That would be the Bites, Licks, and Taste club. I just feel so cheated not eating the "good" stuff. WHY? Why does that stuff that makes me fat and miserable seem like such a comfort? My goal today is to write down EVERYTHING I eat and to stay within my points range. I know I can do this. The next 20 pounds will make me feel so good about myself because I haven't been in that weight range in YEARS!!! I want to be a Happy, Healthy ME! It is too early to get off of track now...
I hope I still have readers. I haven't been around since school started. I have just been SO tired! But the good news is... I'M BACK!!! And searching for much needed motivation... feel free to comment. I need you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do it!! You are still losing, so you are still doing something right! Keep your head up!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back!!! Keep up the journey!!! :-)
ReplyDelete