Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No Meeting This Week...

I didn't get to attend my Weight Watchers meeting this week...BUT I did step on the scales! I am down 15.2 pounds this month! WOOHOO!!! I won't change my ticker though until I go back to my meeting.

I am currently doing a challenge with a group of my friends on Facebook. It is such a crazy time with school starting back so I definitely needed a challenge to keep me from eating under pressure. It amazes me how you learn so much about yourself and your eating habits when you are tracking EVERYTHING that goes in your mouth. I eat when I am sad. I eat when I am mad. I eat when I am nervous. OR I should say that I USED to. I am making myself not "cheat." I suppose this is your typical emotional eater. I am getting better though.

Today I actually wore a skirt I haven't worn in a LONG time. It feels great... I can only imagine when I wear something that will look like a normal size. OH YES, I WILL GET THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment