Geez! I have been away from here for too long!!! The last two weeks of school were CRAZY and I developed spasmodic torticollis. It was terrible! I am glad to report that I am much better... and lighter!
On Monday night weigh-in I was down .2 pounds for a total of 15.6. I am starting to notice a difference in my jeans. It is so exciting that I am seeing a difference and still so motivated. Looking back over my track record as a blogger a couple of weeks in and I am already off the program.
Leave me comments if you can. I love knowing you care. :)
So we had homework to do from our WW meeting. We are supposed to write a letter to ourselves to read in 8 weeks from now... I will post mine tonight along with a picture!!! OH GEEZ!!! I dread that camera, but it actually makes me sad that I avoid it so much. Last night, I was looking back through my pictures to find a hairstyle I like on me and I couldn't find any pictures. That is another change I vow to correct.
Until tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment