So as I venture back to blogging my weight loss journey, I compare my "ride" to a roller coaster! There are many ups and downs. But like all things, we can find the good or the bad... I choose to find the good. I realized reading back through old posts, "Hey, I can do this! I have before!" Now, I challenge myself to stay on track. Keep going! Keep tracking! Be accountable!
I feel like to do this I need to tell a few secrets...
1. I avoid pictures because I hate to see what I REALLY look like... I am going to regret this one day, I know I will!
2. I go through DQ drive-through at least 2-3 times per week. And worse than that, I have been known to pay with change just get to get my biscuit!
3. I am lazy. Not lazy like I never get up off the couch...no mommy can do that can they? But lazy like I find too many excuses to avoided dedicated exercise time. I saw on the Biggest Loser yesterday the dr asked the contestant why he did not make time to exercise because if he had cancer he would find time for chemo. Being overweight is as bad or worse on our bodies... Time to get up and get moving! Who's in out there?!?
4. I do not go to many public events because I am ashamed of my body. I feel trapped in my fat suit. It is beyond time to break free!
Ok, friends... I need you! Leave me comments! I need your encouragement. You know I won't eat ice cream alone... Well, apparently, I don't do weight loss alone either. Who is in on this ride with me? Thanks in advance... Week one weigh in comes tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you! We can do this!! I am right there with you sister....I have a handful of pics of me with Cooper over the past year because I look so bad. And I avoid public events at all cost. If it involves more than you, Amy, Rosie, Staci or Nanc I'm out! lol Keep blogging! I recorded biggest loser and have been watching it while I walk on the treadmill! talk about motivation!!
ReplyDelete