Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weigh-in and Get Focused

It is so frustrating when you know EXACTLY the things you need to do, but do not do it! I know exactly what to eat and I LIKE it, but it seems like I make a choice to eat the wrong things. Is it possible I am setting myself up to fail? Why would I do that? I just can't understand why day after day, week after week I find myself posting the same stuff. I know what to do! I can do it! So why do I not stick to this every single day. I honestly believe I would be down close to 40 pounds if I had kept my focus. And I must say I am proud of each of the 19.6 pounds I have lost. With 80+ pounds to go, however, I have to keep my eye on the prize. So since I seem to have a problem with staying on track I am going to give myself a reward for each twenty pounds I lose. With each twenty pounds I am going to buy myself something pretty. Surely retail therapy can get me to the end of this long journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment